| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Albenga in February is a little cool at 6.85 °C (44.33 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 89.7mm (3.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Albenga February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Albenga, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Albenga:
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) NNE
- Cameri, Italy - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) NNE
- Milan, Italy - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) NNE
- Piacenza, Italy - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NE
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 151.2 kms (94 miles) ENE
- Genoa, Italy - 69.9 kms (43.4 miles) NE
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) E
- Cape Mele, Italy - 10.5 kms (6.5 miles) SSE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) ESE