| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Albenga in January is cool at 6.1 °C (42.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 101.4mm (4in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 9:45 long with an average length of 9:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Albenga January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Albenga, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Albenga:
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) NNE
- Cameri, Italy - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) NNE
- Milan, Italy - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) NNE
- Piacenza, Italy - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NE
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 151.2 kms (94 miles) ENE
- Genoa, Italy - 69.9 kms (43.4 miles) NE
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) E
- Cape Mele, Italy - 10.5 kms (6.5 miles) SSE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) ESE