| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Albenga in May is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 76.1mm (3in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Albenga May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Albenga, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Albenga:
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) NNE
- Cameri, Italy - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) NNE
- Milan, Italy - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) NNE
- Piacenza, Italy - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NE
- Cisa Pass, Italy - 151.2 kms (94 miles) ENE
- Genoa, Italy - 69.9 kms (43.4 miles) NE
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) E
- Cape Mele, Italy - 10.5 kms (6.5 miles) SSE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) ESE